Hey

hey guys,
I was just on my MB account and i realized that a lot has changed, and hat its a more user controlled site than ever!
But i wont be using my bimbo account that much anymore, i might log in a few times and join in a few contests but thatll be pretty much it...
main reason for thins is cuz i rn out of BD and in my opinion if i have money to spent on a game site then i have money to buy something thats beneficial to me like shoes or clothes or art supplies..
another reason  is cuz im way too busy to do nything anymore.... i pretty much have no free time and test season is about to arrive, meaning its cramming time for my IB exams, AP exams, SAT2s , ACT and the SAT (yeah so i pretty much have no life outside of studying until summer vaca..... well i might not even have a life during summer cuz i have to volunteer at a total of 8 places, get a job, tutor kids, and do all the summer hw that the teachers will assign( and its a lot) so yeah i definetlly dont have a life!)

But if you really love my work you are welcome to check out my deviantART account: http://decorus-somnium.deviantart.com/

so thank you to everyone who loves  my edits and uses my stuff (sorry that they look kinda outdated compared to the new style of editing in MB)
***YES YOU ARE STILL ALLOWED TO USE MY STUFF AS LONG AS YOU GIVE CREDIT!!
and good luck to all future and current editors!!! :)

<3 Wachout (Jaimy)

No comments:

Post a Comment