Lalalala

i forgot about the blog again.... -.-''
sorry bloggy :(

but to make ot up here is a file dump of my edits again.....
from newest on top and oldest on bottom
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
yeah theres not much..... but these are really time comsuming edits.....


uggh and school started and already stocked high with assignments!!
and the worst part is i have an over capacity schedule meaning all my classes couldn't fit into my schedule so now im taking online and afterschool classes.... and then theres the clubs, that i cant miss,  and the volunteering and the tutoring and the weekend job........ in other words..... i dont have a life...... well it makes me feel better to know that there are other people suffering along with me....... and heres a tip do not go full IB and take 6 AP classes at the same time!!

1 comment: